Sunday, 8 January 2017

-2017-

- I want to try blog more often, whether I manage we shall see, cause if you hadn't already guessed I crap at organisation! (hahaha)
- Lose weight, whilst many people I know will say, 'you're fine the way you are, blahblahblah' Yes, maybe I am but I'm not happy. So my aim is to lose my extra chub and tone up at the same time. My aim is to be able to run.. will probably address this more efficiently after April when we get a woofer! (dog to normal people out there!)
- Pass my two modules with a decent grade in each. (I do need to knuckle down on this and dedicate more time to my uni work or it is gonna suffer!)
- Pass my driving test, end of last year I passed my theory and decided to take a few months off from lessons due to Christmas and lack of spare money. So aim is to smash the practical at some point this year!
- With that I want to be able to buy my first car this year, or at very least early next year!
- I also want a tattoo even if it's small, I haven't been tattooed in so long, it very much overdue!
- Start saving to buy our house. (:
- See if I resist in dying my hair too much so I can get it to be the healthiest it has ever been.
- Cut pop (even diet pop) out completely. It does me no good whatsoever.
- Visit the dentist I've avoided it long enough, really. Seriously, you really have no idea, how long I've avoided going, kinda figured no toothache, alls good, right?
- Travel more!
- Find a new job.


Twitter||Bloglovin'||Instagram||Goodreads.

4 comments:

  1. These are all great goals, I'm sure you'll achieve them all with a bit of determination :) that's exciting you're getting a pupper! x

    Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm sure I'll be able to manage most!
      Think we're gonna rescue one rather than buying a puppy :) x

      Delete
  2. These are all fab goals. I'd love to get a tattoo too but I'm such a wimp!

    Roxie | The Beautiful Bluebirdc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already have 4 so I just want more, haha. They're totally worth all the pain that they cause! :)

      Delete