Saturday, 15 October 2016

I changed my hair!

I changed my hair, it was too long, and desperately needed dying.


It was a lot more faded orangey than in this picture but I can't find any pictures of my hair before! But you get the idea it was the longest I've had it in years as my Facebook memories likes reminding me that my hair was short this time 2 years ago! Kinda miss it, BUT I've just spent a year growing it all to a similar length so theres no way it's going shortshort again anytime soon!!

Whilst I was at the hairdressers I got it chopped and coloured and I really love the colour! As I get no more annoying roots anymore! Wheee!


This picture was taken the same evening I came back from the hairdressers. Although the hairdressers is a bit out of my way since it's in Sunderland but it was definitely worth the faff of travel with buses! Sophie @ Glam & Glow @ Roker is where I got my hair done at! It's great little place and definitely worth the travel!

Bonus picture! Of how short my hair was just over 2 years ago! P.s don't have a undercut/shaved section in your hair then DECIDE to grow your hair out its an absolute ballache but I did manage it, just. I suppose.

6 comments:

  1. Aww you look cute all three ways with your hair hehe! But yep your new hair looks totally fab! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww fankoo :3
      Sorry took a while to reply just spotted this! :(
      xxx

      Delete
  2. You look gorge, you're so lucky you suit all different styles! I've had the same 'do since I've had hair haha x

    Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you!
      I always do stuff to my hair, as we speak my hair is now currently green! :') haha.

      xxx

      Delete
  3. How does every haircut look good on you? x

    Jessica — NinetyCo 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mam has always said 'brazen faces suit everything' whatever that means.. I'm just incredibly lucky but it makes decisions on how I want my hair hard, haha. xx

      Delete