Saturday, 10 September 2016

Books Read in August 2016.


Me Before You - Jojo Moyes
Me Me Me - Charlotte Crosby
Scarlett Says - Scarlett Moffatt
The Luxe Life - Fleur Deforce

Quite a good month this month reading wise for me! I've honestly been in quite a reading slump but it's great I'm back out of it now it seems. Shame now uni has recently restarted, well the modules have became live, official start date isn't until October. But really I probably will only be doing Uni reading and little of any other reading except on my way to work but we shall see how much I can still get read! I'm determined to read my goal I set on Goodreads which was 25, currently read 13. So we shall see if I manage to reach my goal!

Do you enjoy setting yourself personal targets of how many books you want to read in a year?



Twitter||Bloglovin'||Instagram||Goodreads.

2 comments:

  1. I love me before you, I am re reading it at the moment, after seeing at the cinema, I first read it in 2012, it's amazing. I'd like to read the Scarlett Moffat book too :) xxx

    Zoe ♥ MammafulZo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just noticed this comment soooo sorry for the delayed reply! :(
      I loved Me Before You, I binged read it in a few days!
      Scarlett Moffatt is really good and hilarious! It's great definitely recommend reading it! :) xxx

      Delete