Wednesday, 24 February 2016

What's in My Make Up Bag! #1


Garnier Protect+ Moisturiser // Bourjois Paris Healthy Mix Foundation // Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ // Younique Moodstruck Addiction Shadow Palette 2 // Bourjois Paris Healthy Balance Powder // Soap and Glory Love At First Blush // Avon Always on Point Eyeliner // Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer // Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Mascara // Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner // Soap and Glory Archery Eyebrow Pencil // Benefit Roller Lash Mascara //
You may see a recurring brand as you can probably tell I really like Soap and Glory products. Especially the mascara it really does make a big difference to my eye lashes, if you're (un)lucky I may do a post showing my daily make up, maybe.

Any of these products you like or dislike, let me know I love talking about people differences in preference for make up! Always a good way to find new products to try and the like! Not that I need any encouragement! Hehe.

Twitter||Bloglovin'||Instagram||Goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment