Saturday, 23 January 2016

The sky looks very different tonight! #15

Reading - Spectacles - Sue Perkins // No One Ever Has Sex in the Suburbs - Tracy Bloom
Listening - YouTube videos.
Smiling - that I'm off work for a fortnight now :)
Wearing - pjs and a tshirt.
Craving - a hot chocolate with marshmallows. (must buy some marshmallows when I get paid)
NowTV - gonna have a lazy Harry Potter marathon soon!
Pinterest -

really love this colour and style!, really love this quote, because Alan Rickman died :'( RIP, you beauty of man!, I really want a puppy!, I really like giraffes and tattoos! :D

2 comments:

  1. Awww, that HP quote is lovely. It's hard to believe he's gone. Thank you for the lovely comments on my last post too. - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank you sweetie and you're very welcome! :)
    Katee x

    ReplyDelete