Sunday, 15 February 2015

Cause we're young and we're reckless, we'll take this way too far and leave you breathless #9

Reading - catching up with blogposts on Bloglovin'
Watching/Listening - YouTube videos as I haven't watched any of my subscriptions for a while.
Smiling - having a lazy sunday with the Mr.
Wearing - Pjs, it's Sunday and I'm not at work, the likelihood of me getting dressed today is pretty low.
Craving - a new tattoo! It's been yeaaars since the last time I had one and it's sad :(
Pinterest -
As I'm currently craving a tattoo, I thought I'd share some of my favourites from my Tattoo board, I really love the middle one I plan to get something like this above my swallow on my left arm, even though it'll probably sting like a bitch as it will likely hit on my arm crease and I've heard from a few people that it stings a little more there, sometimes.


Twitter||Bloglovin'||Instagram||Goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment