Tuesday, 13 January 2015

OOTD:- Never too old for Harry Potter.


As the title suggests, you are never too old for Harry Potter. Hence the Expecto Patronum tee I am sporting which is from Primark, I got at the end of last year so they may still have it if you want to go check it out, they had a few various Harry Potter clothing, I wanted them ALL but contained myself to just this tshirt and some Hogwarts trackie bottoms.
As I was just popping in to town and over to my parents, I paired it with jeggings which are from New Look Generation (that's the teenagers section, right?) and my creepers! I've been wearing them a lot recently they're sooo comfy! They're also from New Look but both items were from New Look a while ago I've had them aaages. :)


Twitter||Bloglovin'||Instagram||Goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment