Saturday, 31 January 2015

It means no worries for the rest of your days..


Hakuna Matata Tee - Primark (was a few months ago though), Black Leggings (Pack of Two) - New Look, Nike Airs - Littlewoods.
Heres just a little OOTD, nothing too fancy as only popping through to my mams to see my sister and my niece! I love my Hakuna Matata tshirt I got it for Christmas but I think my Mam bought me it back in late October, cause once I saw it I knew I had to have it. So was willing to wait til Christmas for it! :)
My trainers are pretty new I wanted some nice trainers that were going to last me a while so I decided to pay a bit more than what I usually do. They are SO comfortable! So very worth the money I paid for them, in my opinion anyway I love them even if they're a bit chavvy!


Twitter||Bloglovin'||Instagram||Goodreads.

1 comment: