Thursday, 22 January 2015

Goals of 2015.



Admittedly this might be a bit late, considering we're most the way through January now. But hey ho, I have a few goals I would like to achieve throughout the year or by early next year!

Blog:
- One blog post a week. Atleast.
- Do more OOTD posts.
- Maybe try do reviews of books after I've read them.
- Achieve my Goodreads challenge, which is 25 books by the end of the year, already read 2 so doing well! :)

Money:
- Start saving more.
- Stop wasting money suppose they're both the same really.

Personal:
- Find a hairstyle/colour variation and stick to it for at least 6 months!
- Try get healthier, not because I want to lose weight, just for myself.
- Find a job where I am happier and doing something that I want to do.
- Get atleast 2 of the tattoos that I want this year or more :3
- Most of all, to be happy.

2 comments:

  1. Great resolutions! I have been trying to save more this year myself x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to try my best to save what I can, especially as I've recently gone from weekly to monthly pay :) x

      Delete