Thursday, 1 January 2015

Books: Christmas 2014!








































Books:
The Complete Maus - Art Speigelman
Ayoade on Ayoade A Cinematic Odyssey - Richard Ayoade
Thinking About it Only Makes it Worse - David Mitchell
My True Love Gave to Me - Various Authors.
A Tiny Bit Marvellous - Dawn French.

I also got two baking books which I forgot to picture. Oops.
These were the Great British Bake Off and Jamie Olivers Cake Book from his Foodtube! :)

I love reading so I was really happy with getting books for Christmas with a bit of luck these will help allow me reach my goal of reading at least 50 books this year. As last year set myself a goal of 100 books, and only managed 50 which I think was mixture of work, and starting my Open University course so yeah! Lets hope I can manage it better this year whee!

Twitter||Bloglovin'||Instagram||Goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment