Friday, 12 December 2014

Book TBR - December 2014

Although I have never done one of these I thought I would start now, especially as it's just been my birthday so I have a few new books (that I treat myself via my kindle but hey ho, still new nonetheless, right?)

The List:-
It's Not Me, its You - Jon Richardson
The Help - Kathryn Stockett
World War Z - Max Brooks
Dash & Lily's Book of Dares
Notes to My Mother in Law - Phyllida Law
If I Stay - Gayle Forman.
Love Letter to the Dead - Ava Dellaira.

All except The Help by Kathryn Stockett were purchased yesterday due to it being my birthday on the 2nd December, I decided it was acceptable to buy myself that many books in one go! I have already started reading Jon Richardson which I know I'm going to enjoy because I can't help but read and go aww! He's such an adorable guy!
But yes I hope to read these this month and possibly a few more if I get these read before the 'big day' as I'm getting more books for Christmas from my Mama! As I always do :)


2 comments:

  1. If I Stay was a book I really enjoyed! You've got a nice list here, I really need to plough my way through mine. I have so many unfinished books just sitting on my shelf. World War Z is one I really want to read. I've read The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks which was ace, but need to read his others! Love your blog by the way, new follower here! - Tasha xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm currently reading Jon Richardson but nearly finished him, so may move on to If I Stay next as I've heard a lot of people say it's really good! Oh might have to check The Zombie Survival Guide out too!
      Thanks very much for commenting!
      Much love! xxx

      Delete