Thursday, 15 May 2014

Good times for a change see, the luck I've had can make a good man turn bad.

Reading: The Pact - Jodi Picoult, I have a teensy feel it's going to be sad and I may cry only just started it though, so will let you know!

Watching: Nothing, currently. Apart from catching up with YouTube videos.

Smiling About: I have 4 days off this week woo!

A Few Internet Finds: Tattoo Inspiration!
Simbaaaa, cause it is my favourite Disney Film Lion King <3


Adventure Time, as I'm maybe thinking of a cartoony type sleeve on maybe a leg ;)

Personal Goals: Attempt to organise oneself as I have officially signed up to OU to study a BSc Psychology degree starting from October 2014, whilst still working so should be fun, but also vital to organise myself properly so best start now! *Fingers crossed for me!*


Twitter||Bloglovin'||Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment