Saturday, 4 January 2014

TMI Tag

Our Sasha who sadly passed away last year. One of her last pictures.

What are you wearing?
3/4 black leggings and a 3/4 sleeve stripey top.


Have you ever been in love?
Yep, and still currently :)


Have you ever had a terrible breakup?
Yep.

How tall are you?
About 5"4ish I think.


How much do you weigh?
About 60kg.


Do you have any tattoos?
Yep, I have four altogether.


Do you have any piercings?
Nope, apart from my ear lobes.


What is your favorite TV show?
HIMYM, House MD, Dr Who, Adventure Time, Regular Show!


Who are your favorite bands/singers?
The Smiths, Pink, Paramore, etc.


What is something you miss?
Working with my girlies from my old job.


What is your favorite song?
Erm, I have several, currently Too Young - Lucy Spraggan also, Try - P!nk


How old are you?
22.


Zodiac sign?
Sagittarius


Quality you look for in a partner?
Someone who can make me laugh, trust and someone I can be comfortable around.


Favorite quote?
One person's craziness is another person's reality.-Tim Burton


OTP?
House & Cuddy, Alex & Gene only two I can think of currently there will be more.. haha


Favorite actor/actress?
Hugh Laurie, Paul Rudd and Seth Rogen.


Favorite colour?
Green.


Loud music or quiet?
Loud.


Where do you go when you're sad?
Either a hug from the other half, or a nice long hot shower/bath.


How long does it take you to shower?
It can vary between 15 minutes to 45 minutes ;)


How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Work 10 - 15 minutes day off possibly 45 minutes.


Ever been in a physical fight?
Yep, but that's what happens when you get jumped on, I suppose.


Turn on?
Sweet, cute guys!


Turn off?
Drunks, obnoxious people


The reason you started blogging?
I thought it would be a fun idea.


Fears?
Losing my mam and Dad or them becoming ill.


Last thing that made you cry?
Erm, Tommy rolling over my toe with his computer chair I think, which was a month or so ago!


Last time you said you loved someone?
Today.


Meaning behind your blog name?
A play on my name combined with Kat Von D.


Last book you read?
The Hate List and The Fault in Our Stars.


The book you're currently reading?
Of Mice and Men.


Last show you watched?
Qi, Stephen Fry <3


Last person you talked to?
Tommy.


The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
My mamma!


Favorite food?
Anything hearty and full of carbs and cheese ;)


Place you want to visit?
Russia and Rome.


Last place you were?
My flat as we haven't left it today.


Do you have a crush?
Yep, and he's been mine for 5 years ;)


Last time you kissed someone?
Today.


Last time you were insulted?
Not sure, I'm not easily insulted anyway.


Favourite flavour of sweet?
Anything Swizzel Matlows or Apple/Strawberry Pencils.


Do you play any instruments?
Nope, when I was younger I wanted to learn to play guitar but never did learn.


Favourite piece of jewellery?
My two pandora bracelets or my cross necklace which is my sisters I kind of borrowed and never gave back heheh.


Last sport you played?
I don't really play any sport.


Last song you sang?
Hey Brother - Avicii not usually the music I like but I do like listening to it when it comes on the radio while I'm at work.


Favourite chat up line?
I think they're funny when they're not being used seriously but no idea what my favourite would be.


Have you ever used it?
I've never used one...


Last time you hung out with anyone?
My mama, Amy, Bri and Izzybots (niece) yesterday.


Who should answer these questions next?
Anybody who wants too!!


Hope you enjoyed this and leave me a link if you do this too as I love reading other people's answers too!

No comments:

Post a Comment