Saturday, 18 January 2014

I'll look at you with that same old smile #2

1. Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength?
No, not at all, if you need to cry no matter what the situation it's best to just let it out and chances are you'll feel better for it.

2. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
I'm not actually sure, I already don't really give a hoot about people judging me for tattoos/appearance/hair colour (hairs blue) so I don't really know what else I would do differently if nobody would judge me.

3. Do you celebrate the things you do have?
Oh yes, everyday. I am so pleased to be able to afford my own place with my other half, and have it lovely furnished and decorated.
As well as both my parents being in good health, as is my sister and my gorgeous little niece!

4. What is the difference between living and existing?
I think the difference between living and existing is that you exist solely to just survive you don't enjoy anything you solely live to survive. Whereas with living you enjoy everything that you do, and you exist to enjoy you life to the fullest.

5. If not now, then when?
Is a question I need to start saying to myself when I say, Oh, I would love to try that!, and then just saying/thinking I may do that someday.

6. Have you done anything lately worth remembering?
Spending time with my niece I love every moment I spend with her! Especially now she's into cartoons. She'll just spread herself across you and chillax while watching the cartoon with you! Her favourites are Spongebob and Kung Fu Panda. It is probably just the voices and colours she likes as she's only 5 months but it still nice regardless!

7. What does your joy look like today?
Having my own place to call my own with my fantastic other half!

8. Is it possible to lie without saying a word?
I wouldn't say so no, but I suppose depends on the context, if you're asking someone something, which you want to know about, I suppose by the guilt/expression they could give away whether its a lie/truth by that.

9. If you had a friend who spoke to you in the same way that you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow this person to be your friend?
I wouldn't it would do me no good having someone who was suppose to care/love me as I am to speak to me how I speak to myself I only need one person like that and thats me.

10. Which activities make you lose track of time?
Reading books, reading blogs, blogging and tumblr.

Bloglovin||Twitter||Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment