Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Book Lover Survey TAG


1. Do you remember how you developed a love for reading?
I've read for as long as I can remember, I've always loved reading. I think I've gotten it from my Dad as hes loves reading as well, as I always remember seeing him with a book from a young age. But much to my Mams despair my Dad and I are exactly the same and if we're reading we become completely oblivious to the rest of the world around us.

2. Where do you usually read?
Usually curled up in bed :)

3. Do you prefer to read one book at time or several?
I used to read at least a couple of books at the same time when I was younger, but nowadays with my Kindle I tend to just stick to the one book at a time.

4. What is your favourite genre?
I wouldn't say I'm actually tied to just one genre I read everything and anything. From autobiographies to horror to chick lit to sci fi so, yeah I will read anything, haha. Or atleast try anything I won't carry on with anything that I can't get in too after the first few chapters.

5. Is there a genre you will not read?
As I said in the last question I will read everything and anything!

6. Do you have a favourite book?
I'm going to answer this with a favourite book and a favourite book series. I have a few, but 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher it really makes you think how you act and treat other people, I highly recommend giving it a shot! My favourite book series is the Harry Potter series by far, there was nothing like it when you were awaiting for the latest installment to be released, all my Harry Potters were pre-ordered and I would usually have them the first day of release! (I was a very dedicated fan and thanks to my mama I was able to have them!)


7. What is your least favourite book?
I don't actually think I have a least favourite book.

8. What is the longest book you've ever read?
The longest book I've ever read is probably the Goblet of Fire, (I think that was the biggest) it would have definitely from that series!

9. Do your prefer buying or lending books from the library?
I've always prefered buying my own books whether it was from book shops/charity shops but now I have my kindle I tend to just buy books from the kindle store when they're just a couple quid or so unless its a book I really want.

10. What are you currently reading?
I am currently I Can Make You Hate by Charlie Brooker I am a massive fan of his I love everything he does, whether its his own stuff, stuff he's written or hes just appearing on panel shows with other people haha.

Although I was never tagged I decided I wanted to do this so here I am doing it so nerr to you! HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment