Tuesday, 29 October 2013

This is a little late..

For those of you who follow me on my twitter will probably already be aware as I tweet about her alot, buuut nevertheless I thought I would dedicate a blog post to her, although I will probably not post a lot of photos of her (as much as I want to share her with the world as her little smile could lighten and brighten many a persons day) her mammy doesn't want a lot of photos of her on the internet but that's just my sisters decision and I kinda gotta respect that :)
But I am an auntie to the most the gorgeous little girl ever! Despite her coming in to our lives a little earlier than expected, 5 weeks to be precise but she was fit and healthy from the start, little miracle she is! She is now approaching 12 weeks! Trust me it's flown over! It really has!

With that my other halves birthday and Christmas is fast approaching also, how fast has this year gone!?

Thats my other half with his little niece, he's also such a natural with her, it's also the only time I get sly photos of him ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment