Friday, 4 October 2013

Autumn Tag!

A few of my chummies have already done this, and so I decided to do it myself also! Here is the links to their posts also, as I love reading other people's tag posts like this. As it's a great way to get to know each other and how other people are!
Chelsea's and Kloe's So, after reading mine ;), have a quick over to those two lovely girlies blogs too as I'm sure you won't regret it. :)


In Autumn what is your -

Favourite thing about it?
I think I would have to say, I love it when the leaves start turning orangey pale colours, then start falling off their branches, I always think everything looks so pretty, that and I love the dark nights, nothing beats coming home from work, to be able to curl up with a hot chocolate, and pjs in front of the tv.

Favourite drink?
Hot chocolates with mini marshmallows ;)

Favourite scent?
Erm, I'm not actually sure.

Best lipstick?
I rarely actually wear lipstick.

Go to moisturiser?
Soap and Glory Righteous Butter.

Go to colour for the eyes?
Black, I tend to only wear eyeliner and on the rare occasions I wear eyeshadows its black, or a dark smokey purple.

Favourite music or band/singer to listen to?
I listen to whatever music throughout the year, but I also get an urge to listen to Nightmare Before Christmas as soon as October hits.

Favourite outfit to wear?
Cosy jumpers with skinnies/leggings and dr martens.

Autumn treat?
Gingerbread men!

Favourite place to be?
All cosy-ed up, either watching tv or curled up reading a good book!

I just love Autumn more than any season what about you? Feel free to do the tag and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment