Tuesday, 17 September 2013

It's been a while...

Okay, it really has been a while...
I kind of lost my buzz. As well as being busy with a new job, but I am enjoying it, lack of customer service so that can only be a plus, right?! Haha.
I'm going to try get the blogging juices flowing again!

But I shall warn you, now. I may be gone again in a few weeks for a few months, so I'm going to try and write loads of posts so I can post them via my mobile,as the other half and me, are moving out soon! Not sure where but we're both looking for properties to rent (there's no way we can buy!) but I don't suppose most 21 year old's are in the position to buy their own place.
We're hoping to be moving closer to Durham so we're both in walking distances to our work places. So we don't have to rely on silly public transport as they really sucks, sometimes.


SO, I shall say bye for now!
I hope to be posting well again now!

No comments:

Post a Comment