Sunday, 23 June 2013

GlossyBox June 2013.

To start, I decided this was going to be my last box, not really because I wasn't enjoying them anymore, as I do really quite enjoy getting the box once a month, just for the element of surprise. Of course there has been some products, I wouldn't use, but then there's been brands/items where I wouldn't normally try! I love that.
The main reason to why I've decided to stop after my third box is mainly because of the cost, as I can't really afford it! Being completely honest! I can't.
But I do feel, that it should maybe be the straight £10 as I think a lot more people would be tempted to try it, being a straight up price rather than £10.00 plus p+p.

Helen E Lip Crayon - Nectar
It's not normally a colour I would choose myself, as I tend to prefer red, or purple colours when I do wear lipstick, this is a more nude with a pink tone which I think would be nice to use a every day colour, for going to work/college/uni. It was a full sized product too. I can't quite decide whether I like it to be perfectly honest, but we shall see!

Monu Professional Skincare
Now, I'll be completely honest, I don't moisturize it is maybe something I should try, but my skin is so temperamental at the minute I don't want to start messing with a moisturizer, in all honesty. But maybe I will try using this one. I actually decided to let my Mam, test this one out, as she's been out on a hunt for a decent facial moisturizer, so I thought this was perfect for her. She's liking it so far! Which really pleased me.

Figs & Rouge Lip Balm - Cherry Blossom
I was quite disappointed with this, at first, as I didn't think I would like it, however after I did try it I found I did like it and was really quite impressed! Although my tube is only half full? I don't know if anyone else's was? But apart from that I really liked it, plus it smells lush! It really does! :)

John Frieda Frizz-Ease
I have to say I wasn't really impressed with this one. It's something I feel if I wanted it I could easily go pick it up. But I have to admit I have used it a couple of times, and I do like it. But for it being a deluxe miniature I wouldn't really say that it was to be honest. But there we go! That's just my opinion.


This was my last and final sample, which was full size! Now I was really impressed with this as mainly, it was in a colour that I was highly likely to use! I use more dark colours on my eyes as I like smokey eye look! So this was perfect for this! Plus in bright lights it goes all shimmery and sparkly which would look lovely as a 'going out' smokey eye!

I hope you enjoyed this! Let me know were you impressed with this months Glossybox? Or if you weren't subscribed would you like too?

No comments:

Post a Comment