Friday, 5 April 2013

Sugar Crush!

First off, I have a lot of Soap and Glory products I've been using for the last couple of months, as I can't resist to not buy them. They all smell divine! How can you resist them, plus the amount of product you get for the price and especially when they're on 3 for 2, you really can't argue, can you?



First off this smells divine and the more sweet smelling a product smells the more I like it even before actually trying it! But this stuff does what it says, it works fantastic, as I have really dry flaky knees (eww I know), but it takes all the dead skin off, and then I usually follow with either Soap and Glory Righteous Butter, or at the minute I'm loving Palmers Cocoa Butter (that also smells divine).

Considering it's only £8.00 on its own, and I've had my tub since the beginning of February? I think. It's still just over half full, as you don't need a lot of product at all. So it lasts a while, I'd say I'll still be using it still in May. That's with using at least 2-3 times a week.

Again, the smell wins it over for completely anyway, I suppose if you don't like a really overpowering sweet smell, you probably won't get away with this, but if you do, definitely go try it! It's an excellent sugar scrub, and definitely works and helps keep your legs, nice and silky smooth.

I will also probably be purchasing it again once I run out! Or I may try another scrub from the Soap and Glory line just to try, but I would definitely repurchase this product. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love this product.*__*
    I like your blog. Maybe follow each other on bloglovin???
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow,dear.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    do you also follow me on gfc???
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete