Monday, 15 April 2013

Sephora Lust List:- Kat Von D

Kat von D Make up Line.


Why don't Sephora ship to the UK?! I would bankrupt myself to order ALL the Kat Von D things I want! Or maybe order one thing a week from my pay. Her make up line looks so pretty and wonderful.

I've even found two beautiful lipstick shades I want, as well as her eyeshadow palettes look divine, and definitely my perfect palettes as they tend to be colours for smokey eyes, which is mainly how I have eyeshadow when I wear it.

But they don't ship to the UK which is heartbreaking, I may have to have a look around to see if I can find a service that allows you to order from the US, as they provide you with a US address, and they then forward it on to you. Or if that doesn't work I may have to sweet heart my sisters best friend who lives out in Canada if he'll take pity, and let me order things from the US and get them delivered to him :)

Or if I meet any US bloggers who are maybe want a US/UK make up swop, maybe pay for one item we definitely want from each country, then set a limit, and we buy each other, other items from other brands just available within that country, I dunno, I'm completely open, as I just really really want a Kat Von D eyeshadow palette. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment