Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Paperchase Nail Wraps.

I saw them and thought, ooh they look pretty, looked at price, ooh they're decently priced too hurrah!
Thought I'd a tutorial-ly type post of them. Or do my best too. :)

What You Need:- Clear base/top coat, nail file, and of course the wraps. (Also make sure your nails are completely clear of any previous nail varnish or you'll find the wraps don't stick well enough. :))

Next prepare your nails, if they've got nail varnish give them a quick wipe over with a cotton pad and nail varnish remover, then carefully apply a first coat of your chosen base coat of nail nail varnish. I personally like Barry M's Top/Base coat.


It's a nice shiny and it does last if you decide just to put coat on your nails, also excuse the chunk out my finger, I manage to cut it at work :((.


Then carefully peel the nail wrap from the sheet, be careful they are quite fragile and gently and carefully place them on the desired nail. Then smooth them out from the bottom to the top, ensuring its all smooth with no air bubbles. Then when all smooth, use your nail file to get rid of the excess, and file downwards so you get rid of the excess from the tip of your nail, then repeat 9 times ;)


I have dinky diddy nails, so if you have bigger or even longer nails, you will probably find the whole process a lot easier and quicker. But to finish it off, give them a top coat of clear nail varnish it helps protect them and make them last longer. :))

I liked them, and I think they last 2 - 3 days which they get bashed a lot at work, so thats quite good going and at £4.00 I don't think is bad considering other can cost a lot more. :)

3 comments:

  1. I love these! Are they from Paperchase???

    I'm a new follower :) x
    betweentodaytomorrow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, yeah they are, they're only £4.00, there was a couple other variations too. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look pretty amazing considering the prize. <3
    I am your new followers. Would love it if you can follow me back.

    Hina xx
    http://beautywidbrainz.com

    ReplyDelete