Sunday, 10 February 2013

A little wee update :)

Just thought I'd update you all on the current colour, and length of hair. As might start blogging my hair length every month or so, in hope that if I can compare to last months that it is actually growing just ridiculously slowly :(


So, all my hair is turquoise, yay!

As you may be able to see, I'm trying to growing the left side of my hair, and trying to keep my right side short, I do plan to maybe shave it, or get it cut really short on my left side, much to my mothers' disgust. But hey, it's my hair, not hers..


I'm hoping my hair fades nicely, to a pale greeny blue, but when I want it to do that I can guarantee you that it won't. ;)


4 comments:

  1. wow your hair is amazing! i wish i had the confidence to go a crazy bright colour :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! My hairs been series of different colours. If you want some bright colour, start with bright streaks or something and slowly build up then its not quite as shocking :)) x

      Delete
  2. Wow what a colour! Im not brave enough to do anything drastic with mine.. i love the pastal colours that some ppl are sporting at the moment..
    but yes, it is your hair, so you should do as you please. :)
    Caroline.x

    Notesfromcaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes I'm liking the look of the pastelly shades too, so may be something I try when this turquoise has faded :) x

      Delete