Friday, 11 January 2013

Leibster Awards.

Thought I'd do this, as my friend Kloe tagged me in this post, I've not nominated many blogs, as I don't have 11 under the 200 followers so I might just add my favourites.
But yes, thank you Kloe :))

These are the rules:♦ Copy and paste the award to your blog linking it to the blogger who nominated you.
♦ Each person must post 11 things about yourself.
♦ Then answer the questions that the nominator has set for you plus create 11 questions for your nominees.
♦ Choose 11 people with less than 200 followers and link them in your post.
♦ Go to their blog and let them know, you don't have to pass it on but its a nice way of helping blogs out you like and finding new ones to read. (you don't have to include the person who named you either)

My 11 things:
1, I have 4 tattoos, and plan more :)
2, I am ridiculously self conscious.
3, Self confidence within myself is practically zero.
4, I have a boyfriend of 4 years, who I plan to be with forever ;)
5, I probably dye my hair waaaaaay to much.
6, I love my family (Mam, Dad and Sister) but I also have my adopted family (work) and especially my mama shell, and mama Lilo <3 7, Part of me wishes I'd forced myself to Uni and carried on with my graphics/art. 8, My favourite animals, are Giraffes and Polar bears. 9, I like wearing lots of eyeliner. 10, I still enjoy Pokemon. 11, I also love watching games reviews as well as others on YouTube, especially Nerd3, game grumps, AVGN plus others, on a beauty/fashion level I've mainly been watching Mort3mer she's so lovely and cute :)

My Nominees:-

1, Leah
2, Linda
3, Jade
4, Sara
5, Emily
6, Chelsea

My questions from Kloe:-
1. What is your all time favourite book to read?
13 Reason Why? Jay Asher or The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

2. If you were an animal what would you be, and why?
A Giraffe, cause they cute, and tall which I'm neither of those things currently. Haha.

3. Do you have a favourite quote?
Currently favourite one is from Alice in Wonderland at the minute, This is impossible, only if you believe it is.

4. What is your favourite film, tv show and band?
Favourite Film Lion King/Juno
TV Show:- Life on Mars/Ashes to Ashes
Band:- Queen.

5. What is your favourite thing about your home country?
I suppose still having the Monarchy cause not many countries have their monarchy plus PM/Presidents anymore so it's kinda nice we still have ours plus stupid Prime Ministers.

6. Where is your favourite place to shop?
Online. Either eBay or Littlewoods is where I've been buying lately :)

7. Pick one place in the world you'd like to visit the most and why?
Canada because my sister went there on a holiday to visit a friend and fell in love with the country, as she went back to live there for a year, so I'd like to see all the places and shizz that made her want to go live there and made her consider moving there permanently :)


8. If you were a dessert what would you be and why?
Chocolate fudge cake and ice cream or something like that ;)

9. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
I want to either be in a job or creating myself a job where I am happy and hopefully doing what I want to do, and also being out of the north east with my other half. :)

10. Who was the best you've seen live? If you've not been to a live show, who would you like to see live?
I would have loved to see Queen and Bowie live back in the 80's. As well as I would've love to see Black Sabbath and/or Ozzy back in the day.

My Questions for my Nominees:-
1. What is one of your weaknesses.
2. What is one of your strengths.
3. Where do you consider home.
4. If, you could do anything in the world, what would it be.
5. Do you have/want any tattoos.
6. What is your favourite beauty brand/s.
7. Do you have/want any piercings.
8. Whats your favourite band/singer.
9. Any bands you've seen live.
10. What is your favourite quote/lyric.
11. What is your ideal career what you want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment