Thursday, 3 January 2013

It should have been me.

Since I got a new hand bag for Christmas off the other half, I decided to share it with you, before I fill it with crap ;)
As its inevitable that I will.

My lovely Iron Fist bag, which was bought for me by lovely other half ;)

My bag with all its contents :)

Contents:-
Gloves.
Soap and Glory Hand Food (I love this stuff, I got it in a gift set for my birthday).
Hand Sanitizer. (This smell delicious, my sister brought it back from Canada for me).
2 Permanent Markers+Biro, work pens :)
Hello Kitty Handheld Mirror (It's really cute! :3)
Diesel Loverdose. (I was lucky and I got 2 bottles for Christmas :))
Sure & Lynx for Her (I always use Sure and Lynx I love got two giftsets for Christmas too ;))
My phone. (iPhone 4S)
Kindle Fire (Bought it for myself with Christmas money and vouchers :))
Hello Kitty Purse. (My favourite purse, amazingly I found this in Boots start of Christmas gifts and had to have it :))

4 comments:

  1. Hi katie, I've nominated you for the Liebster award its a way of discovering new blogs and helping others out. I hope you don't mind. :) To find out more or read what I had to say about your blog, or to find some new reads visit http://haveacupofteawithkloe.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-award-discover-new-blogs.html
    Hope your well :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kloeeee :3
      I will be doing this now :) I've just checked my blog hehe. xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, it's my favourite bag by far, and I have a few haha. It's iron fist and that brands quite gothy/rocky/tattoo kinda thing :) x

      Delete