Friday, 9 March 2012

Everybody's watchin' to see what you will do.

Just an update really. Just realised I've been blogging for a year nearly :)
I have 33 follower, yay! I'm sososo thankful for each and everyone of you!
It means a alot :)

I know sometimes my posts are few and far behind, but thats because work gets in the way or the boy does cause I hate doing things when someones watching you. (Maybe its just me)

But expect some updates definitely today and over the next few days as he's away this weekend and not coming back to mine til Wednesday.

Also I would just like to say RIP to the 6 soldiers that recently lost their lives in Afghanistan may you sleep peacefully lads. My heart goes out to you and all your families. My love also goes out to anybody who has lost anybody through the armed forces. But most will say they died doing the job they loved.

If you follow me on twitter you will probably be aware my boyfriend is joining the Regs, although he has been in the TA for over 2 years now. I support his descision completly cause I know its his dream to be in the Regs, although I admit it will be hard when he's away on tours and I will worry but it's just something that I have to get used too.

3 comments:

  1. Hey nice to see a post from you! So sad about those 6 lads, most of them were only boys, a real tragedy :( xxx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! :)
      and I know it was really sad.. I think only one of them was 30 something and the rest were 20 odd and under. It is so sad, but I imagine all of them felt they died doing a job they loved. xxx

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your 30+ followers! and it's so sad about them 6 lads, my dad was in the army and all his army mates where so upset and annoyed!

    http://juffielovesstyles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete