Sunday, 5 February 2012

New Hair, Yay!

So I finally got rid of the majority of my hair as I finally got sick of being long, plus the ends were in rather pooey condition thanks to my lovely hair dying abuse I do to my hair :) haha.
Heres a pic of it the day before I got it cut:

And then this is it the day it was cut:

And of course I've dyed it since it being cut to restore it all back to the same colour but I think its rather boring and I'm really considering doing the short bits blonde and the long bits leaving dark or the other way round, what do ya' reckon?

6 comments:

  1. hairstyle is so important - looks very interesting!
    <3

    the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty=)
    I love your blog so I'm now following it=)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh wow thank you so much. :)
      I also followed back :) <3

      Delete
  3. Lovely post, I love you blog!:-)
    Would you like to follow each other? M.

    My blog in english:
    http://illusoireblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete