Friday, 24 February 2012

Can you lie next to her and confess your love?

As I've seen a few bloggers love Toms glittery shoes I thought I'd share my glittery shoes I got for £7 from New Look, they're dead comfy!
I love them. (so does my mam actually she keeps stealing them!)
But at the fraction of the price you can't really go wrong and they're so glittery and pretty. (if you follow me on Instagram you'll have already seen them)
See they're sooo glittery and it doesn't come off! Or at least hasn't so far.

Also, the title is Mumford and Sons song. I'm really liking them at the minute. <3

2 comments:

  1. amazing loafers...and love tatoos...this one is nice...I would like to see it all in another post!!!
    visit my blog on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.com
    xoxo Marika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall do a post soon showing both my tattoos :)
      But thank you very much :) xx

      Delete