Friday, 6 January 2012

Mini Haul: Paperchase and Hairdye. :)

Hiya,
Just sharing my new hair colour and my uber cute phone case from Paperchase.

I was actually quite suprised at how bright my hair has gone with the hairdye as it was a few quid cheaper than the Crazy Colour I usually buy. But as this was only £4.99 in Superdrug I thought why not I might as well. :)
But my hair has gone really quite bright.. woopies.. I'm so glad my work place doesn't mind my hair colour changes and the brightness of some of them haha. :') Probably another reason I love the place as well as the people I work with. :)

See it's gone rather bright :) Granted the flash was on, but that is still the colour of it in person! Wooooo! :D

Oh, and incase anyone was wondering I got my iPhone 3GS case from Paperchase, it was £5.50 ;D it also has really cute clouds on the front too :)

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment