Wednesday, 21 September 2011

Skinology Tea Tree Face Scrub Review.

Skinology Tea Tree Face Scrub claims: We've put together a dream team of Peppermint Oil and Tea Tree Oil to gently dea with your tired looking skin and dead skin cell. All you need to do is scrub up! Directions: In circular motion, massage gently into damp skin. Avoid the eye area. Rinse away with clean water. As I bought this when it was on for 2 for 1.00/1.50 I can't remember which but either it was bargain either way! I love it! It smells delish and it really clears my face of spots and makes it smooth refreashes my skin! Personally I love it just for the tea tree and peppermint smell! But if you have dry/oily t zone like me it works excellently, since using this I don't have an oily t zone anymore, and I don't use it everyday as I use it when I shower which is one day miss a day etc! (my hair can't cope being washed everyday! It's too fine!)

No comments:

Post a Comment