Monday, 19 September 2011

Polyvore. :)

River Island wants trousers..



1) Striped skinny jeans - £40 - River Island
2) Motorcross leggings - £30 - River Island
3) High waisted black leggings - £10 - River Island
4) Belted Chinos - £23 - River Island.



1) print front tie shirt - £20 - River Island
2) blue back dip shirt - £30 - River Island
3) polka dot chelsea dress - £30 - River Island
4) purple oversized split top - £22 - River Island.

river island shirts






1) Fur line boots - £60 - River Island.
2) White lace up ankle boots - £35 - River Island
3) Red strap court shoes - £75 - River Island
4) Studded peep toes - £65 - River Island
5) Navy peep toes - £65 - River Island.

shoes - river island




These are all current wants I want from River Island, I wish I had the money to slowly purchase them all :(
Again sorry for the lack of posts lately, shall be doing a few today and writing a good few more up today, so I can post them :)
So, prepare for a good few posts :D
Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. hmm I love 'window shopping' online but it makes me sad sometimes! So much we want! I really love the gold studded heels- super sexy xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete