Monday, 22 August 2011

Update #4

Sorry I haven't really blogged properly this last week..
But I got shitty results for AS, hopefully as I passed 1, and only missed out passing my sociology I will be allowed back for A2.
As for my Psychology no one I really know has passed that, so I'm curious to what they decide to do with that subject :/

Other news the boys joining the Regs, which I am happy for him as I've known since I've been with him thats his dream.. Still it doesn't make it easy for me..
I'm okay though, I have my friends at work, who are being there for me so it's all good. :)

I'm at work a lot again this week. So I probably won't be doing another blog post unless I manage to squeeze one in tomorrow or tonight :)

Look out for my guest post, Blogs in Bloom over at Beautys Bad Habit. which be up on Wednesday :D
Hehehe :)

Anyway must go get ready for work,
Ciao.

2 comments:

  1. Aw sorry to hear your results weren't what you hoped for- it's not the end of the world though, I dropped out of my AS year after just one term and I'm doing OK :)

    Exams and qualifications do help, but they're not the be all and end all xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    I have decided not to carry on.. hopefully I will find something else to do as well as my part time job. :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete