Sunday, 28 August 2011

I finally have some time :)

Hello my lovelies!
I can't believe I have 20 followers.. considering its just me blabbing about nothing half the time.. :D

Although I have a review of some facial/make up removers wipes to do and I might just combine that one with my tea tree facial scrub too since there both facial care :)
Although they have made my skin lovely and clear! Although maybe a little dry :)

In, other news I won't be reattending college I don't think due to them only allowing me to do the one a2.. stupid thing.. which I am gutted about.. but never mind. :|
Atleast I have my weekend job to keep me going for now.. :)

So as I found out Friday about college I decided to spoil myself to a few bits from Paperchase (I LOVE that shop)
I bought a smexxi little organiser :)

I also bought a baby pink sketchbook, as I've though I'd start up drawing again, but after a year of basically no drawing have to say I'm a little sketchy :/

Heres a little drawing I did as I bought some uber cute bookmarks too :)

Heres a picture of my bookmarks and my pen that I got :)

I love Paperchase, I probably really shouldn't go in the shop, but I couldn't resist.. I hope you can spend high street vouchers in there or thats where my vouchers will probably go, there and New Look, but hey I wanted to cheer myself up and I did hurrah! :)

Anyway, I'm sure this is enough of my picture and blabbing on you can take so, ciao! :)

2 comments:

  1. i love stationary shops too! your new organiser is super cute I am going to stalk the website now!

    ps i am a new follower and loving your blog so far

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :)
    It was definately bad for my bank balance when they decided to open in my town.
    I especially love the Bubble & Sweet collection!

    oh and thank you it means alot! :D

    ReplyDelete