Wednesday, 3 August 2011

Day 14 - A non-fictional book.. + A wickle update! :)

I read a lot of autobiography's!
One that I have read recently is Fry's Chronicles! :)
Really interesting! But then I love Stephen Fry! <3

Others that I have read that I found really interesting were that of Sharon Osbourne and Ozzy's! They were both really interesting!
The things that they both had to deal with when they were young (even as they got older) are amazing that they are still together and made it through to the other end! :D


Wickle Update (maybe a bit whinge too)

Tattoo tomorrow! Eeek so nervous, yet so excited at the same time! I love tattoos, and you'll probably see a few from me throughout my time on here! I plan many! Just getting the funds together to be able to get them!

This will be my second as I already have one on my foot! It hurt in specific little bits of my foot :( The more boney bits!
So I'm expecting the worse for my shoulder as I have rather boney shoulders unfortunately :(

I may crack out another post from my 30 day challenge later as I am a few days behind now haha!
And Thursday at some point I will probably share a picture of my lovely new tattoo :D

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment