Tuesday, 2 August 2011

Day 13 - A fictional book/ Update #3

A book that I am currently re reading.
Invisible Monsters - Chuck Palahniuk

I'd recommend this its a great read! :D

Anyway, I have some items on eBay, please go buy buy buy!
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/tommygunner91/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

I want rid of them! :)

In other news, I have been to work all week, and still have tomorrow to go then off for a day then back to work friday and the weekend!
Hopefully I won't be in as often next week so I get some rest xD. haha.
Although I don't mind work! Gives me plenty to do and I get monies to spend hurrah! haha.

I also have some Live Colour XXL in Hypnotic Red to try! Going to try and wait til my hair has faded alot though, and hopefully it will last longer if not, I may have to go back a dark colour so I can't be tempted any longer to dye my hair.
I dye my hair waay to much haha.
Its a wonder its healthy at all!
Although maybe I should thanks Aussie 3 minute miracles! and my new find of VO5 Nourish Me Truly shampoo as that makes my hair sosososo soft! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment