Thursday, 21 July 2011

Day 07 - A photo that makes you happy


This is a photo that makes me very happy, me and my boyo!
This was taken while we were in Varsity, on a night out we had, as we occasionally have getaways (usually only to Durham) to have weekends away from parents and parents houses, for us just to chill with each other properly and completely relaxed..

I love him more than anything.. I love how we can be complete idiots together, whether we're alone or out in public haha! :')

We will have been together 3 years December 9th! (I know still quite a few months away yet!)
But we already have our plans set out! <3<3

3 comments:

  1. That's such a sweet photo, you look very pretty! My boyfriend and I have been together 3 years too and have made plans aswell. I adore your blog by the way and will definitly come back to read more of your posts! I wish you lots of luck with it.

    All the best,
    Voe.
    _______________________________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh, you both look lovely. That is some forward planning!! Looking forward to it is part of the fun though :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Voe, aww thank you so much! Shall go check out your blog too, I'm sure its fab! :D

    @Emily, aww thank you :) It is, right now, we just really want our own place, but financially we simply can't afford it til we get full time jobs :( xx

    ReplyDelete