Friday, 15 July 2011

Day 01: Favourite Song.

I have various 'favourite songs'.
But I think if I had to pick an ALL time favourite song it would have to be, actually no thats hard.. I'll give to the two/three I can narrow it down to haha!

1) David Bowie - Oh! You Pretty Things.

2) Def Leppard - Long Long Way to Go.

and finally..

3) Pink Floyd - Fletcher Memorial Home.

Yesyes I know many of these song release many moons before I even existed but I love music from back then MUCH more than what is considered music nowadays!
Infact I shan't bore you with a rant about the disgrace I call the music industry/bands/music nowadays as I really could rant on forever.. haha!

2 comments:

  1. David Bowie is a legend :) have you seen Labyrinth

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is :)
    and no I haven't actually. is it any good? x

    ReplyDelete