My 2017 so far, I thought I'd try get back in to blogging, whilst I've never had a schedule here's to trying to make myself have one! As you can seee from my photos I have decided to share my 2017 so far. A lot are Disneyland Paris photos as we went back at the end of April and going again at the end of November. Which I am SO looking forward too as it'll be all Christmassy! What could be any more spectacular than Disneyland Paris at Christmas!
I won't say much more other than hopefully speak again soon!
Are you enjoying your 2017 so far? Anything that really stuck out so far?!
Reading - My Mad Fat Diary - Rae Earl
Listening - Nothing
Smiling - I'm not I'm pretty sure I have an ear infection *cries*
Wearing - Pjs
Craving - Being able to hear again properly as after nearly a week it's getting annoying now.
Watching - YouTube videos with the other half.
Thinking - why do I always get ill:(
App - tumblr or Pinterest have been getting a lot of use lately. (:
Sorry this has been quite a moany 'currently' post but I'm feeling like poo because of not being very well. I need to go the doctors but as usual I can get an appointment til next week. *cries* so I'm hoping it goes away soon cause it's making my whole left side of my face hurt when it's being really bad. I'm sure I'll be alright. I'll plod through as I alway do. :)
Hope you don't mind it's been a moany one this time. Hahah.
- I want to try blog more often, whether I manage we shall see, cause if you hadn't already guessed I crap at organisation! (hahaha)
- Lose weight, whilst many people I know will say, 'you're fine the way you are, blahblahblah' Yes, maybe I am but I'm not happy. So my aim is to lose my extra chub and tone up at the same time. My aim is to be able to run.. will probably address this more efficiently after April when we get a woofer! (dog to normal people out there!)
- Pass my two modules with a decent grade in each. (I do need to knuckle down on this and dedicate more time to my uni work or it is gonna suffer!)
- Pass my driving test, end of last year I passed my theory and decided to take a few months off from lessons due to Christmas and lack of spare money. So aim is to smash the practical at some point this year!
- With that I want to be able to buy my first car this year, or at very least early next year!
- I also want a tattoo even if it's small, I haven't been tattooed in so long, it very much overdue!
- Start saving to buy our house. (:
- See if I resist in dying my hair too much so I can get it to be the healthiest it has ever been.
- Cut pop (even diet pop) out completely. It does me no good whatsoever.
- Visit the dentist I've avoided it long enough, really. Seriously, you really have no idea, how long I've avoided going, kinda figured no toothache, alls good, right?
- Travel more!
- Find a new job.
I changed my hair, it was too long, and desperately needed dying.
It was a lot more faded orangey than in this picture but I can't find any pictures of my hair before! But you get the idea it was the longest I've had it in years as my Facebook memories likes reminding me that my hair was short this time 2 years ago! Kinda miss it, BUT I've just spent a year growing it all to a similar length so theres no way it's going shortshort again anytime soon!!
Whilst I was at the hairdressers I got it chopped and coloured and I really love the colour! As I get no more annoying roots anymore! Wheee!
This picture was taken the same evening I came back from the hairdressers. Although the hairdressers is a bit out of my way since it's in Sunderland but it was definitely worth the faff of travel with buses! Sophie @ Glam & Glow @ Roker is where I got my hair done at! It's great little place and definitely worth the travel!
Bonus picture! Of how short my hair was just over 2 years ago! P.s don't have a undercut/shaved section in your hair then DECIDE to grow your hair out its an absolute ballache but I did manage it, just. I suppose.
Me Before You - Jojo Moyes
Me Me Me - Charlotte Crosby
Scarlett Says - Scarlett Moffatt
The Luxe Life - Fleur Deforce
Quite a good month this month reading wise for me! I've honestly been in quite a reading slump but it's great I'm back out of it now it seems. Shame now uni has recently restarted, well the modules have became live, official start date isn't until October. But really I probably will only be doing Uni reading and little of any other reading except on my way to work but we shall see how much I can still get read! I'm determined to read my goal I set on Goodreads which was 25, currently read 13. So we shall see if I manage to reach my goal!
Do you enjoy setting yourself personal targets of how many books you want to read in a year?
Reading - Me Before You - Jojo Moyes
Listening - Nothing.
Smiling - Day off! :)
Wearing - Pjs, having a lazy day since day off.
Craving - Nothing, really.
Watching - YouTube videos.
Thinking - About dying my hair, but really can't decide what colour.
App - Neko Atsume, and Moldiv, pretty cool photo editing app I discovered.